The versatility of the Hall means you can choose to have a civil ceremony and wedding reception seating up to 110 guests. Larger parties can easily be accommodated in a marquee within the grounds.
- The Saloon, with its ornate plasterwork, offers the most beautiful and historic setting with quintessentially English views of the village church and cricket ground. With 90 chairs arranged in theatre style and further standing room for up to 10 guests you still have plenty of room for a generous central aisle.
- If your numbers are up to 120 then the Long Gallery, with its breathtaking chandeliers and enchanting views of the deer park, makes for a fairy tale setting and, at 26 metres long
- For smaller parties the Library offers intimacy and romance and provides a wonderfully snug location for as few as 2.
- After the ceremony, enjoy champagne and canapés in the White Hall serenaded by a string quartet or even a solo pianist on the Family’s baby grand piano. The Hall is flooded with sunlight and its wonderful arched lobby and scagliola figures of the Gods (including Bacchus and Venus) couldn’t be a more perfect location to toast the newly wedded couple.
- We can offer the Hall for a civil ceremony and drinks reception for up to 2 hours
- The warmly decorated Long Gallery, with its silk wall coverings, seats 110 people on round tables of 10 with a traditional long top table providing a lavishness in both style and decor.
- For smaller parties the Saloon can seat 60 on round tables while the richly decorated Crimson Dining Room, overlooking the front lawn and beyond to the rolling hills of Worcestershire, is ideal for an intimate and bespoke wedding reception for up to 28
- Unlike most venues there is a completely separate area here at Hagley Hall for your evening reception.
- Our entertainment suite consists of a disco room with a dance floor with an adjacent lounge and bar area. and can accommodate up to 150 guests for your evening celebrations.
- If you have larger numbers then you can arrange for a marquee to be placed in the grounds with the Hall and parkland as a spectacular backdrop. We have 2 two level sites that are supplied with power and water.
- The East marquee site is perfectly situated close to the hall and you can run a canopy from the hall itself. It can cater for numbers up to 300. The front lawn situated in front of the house can hold a function marquee for up to 1000. Both sites are very close to the hall and you can benefit from using the house facilities. If you choose a marquee with clear sides and gables then the wonderful views of the parkland and hall could still be admired from within.
- Don’t worry you can still experience the splendor that the Hall has to offer by inviting your guests to a champagne reception before they dine in the marquee.